Movies!!!

Movies!!!

Monday, June 14, 2010

It's been a slow week.

Hey Guys!!!!
I haven't posted anything this week because I haven't really watched much. There were plenty of shows to go to and people to hang out with, so I wasn't in front of the tv much.
Here is a rundown of what I do remember seeing since the last post:
2/3 of Star Trek: First Contact. It was ok, I was always more of a Star Wars fan because Star Wars is superior in every way. This one follows the Next Generation crew of the Enterprise back in time to stop the evil Borg from preventing Earth's first contact with aliens. Yes, it's almost exactly the plot of Terminator, only with aliens and British people. I didn't finish it, maybe some day.
The opening monologue to the Mtv Movie Awards. Aziz Ansari was pretty funny- he made fun of Avatar and Precious and Twilight and some celebrities and stuff. The best part was Tom Cruise reprising his role as Les Grossman (from Tropic Thunder). I take back everything bad I ever said about Tom Cruise because Les Grossman is one of the greatest characters ever. Unfortunately they're going to ruin it by giving the character his own feature. Something that's hilarious for 5 minutes at a time isn't necessarily funny for 90 minutes. Who knows- maybe it'll be good.
Finished season 1 of 24. It was good- Hopper is in it a lot at the end, so that's great. That's the only reason I watched it again to begin with, but I was reminded how awesome Keifer Sutherland is.
Quiet Desperation. This one is weird because it's not on the tv, I watch it on my laptop. It's a fake reality sitcom about the arts & music scene in Allston, Ma. It's really funny. There were rumors of a Jersey Shore type reality show coming to Massachusetts and that's a stupid idea. A good idea would be to put Quiet Desperation on tv, because it's better then most of the crap out there. Seriously, how many shows do you need that feature a camera crew following an unnecessarily large family around? Zero, that's how many. Take them off the air and put Quiet D on instead. Click on this thing to go to the site. Be like me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment